Starting a new business can be stressful, confusing and at the same time exciting time for entrepreneurs. We let you focus on setting up your business taking legal and paper work worries away from you.
This is where we come in handy with lots of knowledge and expertise. If you have a business idea, we can help you evaluate it in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Form a limited company and register with HMRC for taxes
- Help setting up a business bank account
- Advice on best source of finance
- Help prepare a business plan, cash flow forecasts, and projected Profit and Loss account
- Help set up a book-keeping system for your internal use